Hanya Allah Tahu

Hanya Allah Tahu

Sabtu, 12 Oktober 2013

Aidiladha Just Around The Corner

Alhamdulillah..just about 2 days left, we are celebrating Aidiladha...
But, this year Aidiladha there are something different..actually not a big matter pun...ahahah..

why i said that it is different? because this year my lil sis and my lil brother not going back home..so, its mean we are going to celebrate Aidiladha without two of them. Eventhough, just two of them..but seriously it is a big different okaiii..ahahaha..Year by year, we are growing up and because of that, we start following our own way...and I had just realize that, it is hard for us for being together...hurm..so sad..

And another one is, aidiladha will be on this Tuesday, and just because there are lot of assignment, this night I have group discussion, tommorrow I still have classes and proposal I STILL have to stay in this room!!! And I only can go back home after class on Monday which is tomorrow..aarrrgghhh...sttrreesss u know, even my room mate who live at Kelantan already back home..but me, who just live at Tuaran..erm..just about 40 minutes from here...still at here !!! Oh my God...so poor of my mom, she have to do everything by her own...I'm sorry mom.. (-_-)..Seriusly, this is my first time that I don't do any preparations for celebrating Raya...uurrmm..

Whatever it is..Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha semua..semoga bahagia berada di samping keluarga...
InsyaAllah, mudah-mudahan tahun-tahun akan datang akan menjadi giliran kita untuk berdiri di hadapan Kaabah dan memijakkan kaki ke tanah suci..SubhanAllah...amiinn...

Jom ramai-ramai berdoa...mudah-mudahan doa kita dikabulkan..Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Mendengar...
Selitkan saya dalam setiap doa anda semua k..(n_n)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Just Say something...