Hanya Allah Tahu

Hanya Allah Tahu

Sabtu, 21 September 2013

Take It or Leave It!! (my third semester)

Assalamualaikum..

       Alhamdulillah..during write this entry, i've become a second year student for this year (my third semester)!!! hehehe...well, it is not easy ok..i've through many things last year...and now!!! i've made it and i have to get ready to face and start another journey...hehehe..!!!

      Any way, sekarang ni minggu "add drop" subjek masih berlangsung..for this semester, i can say that it is quite tough because we had 21 credit hours..plus, we had to take 2 minor subjects...aarrgghh!!! at first, i've make a decision to take both subject from mass com as my minor for this semester...but unfortunately, i have to drop one of that subject because i'm scared of the lecturer..hahaha. Actually i love that subject very much, but after heard many things about the lecturer from our senior it makes me think twice either take it or leave it..and my decision is LEAVE it...

     Second, walaupun semester 3 ni baru ja bermula..tapi air mata aku da menitis da...huh..what a bad day u know!!!! well, for me it was just a small problem...but why..and why...she can think like that..uurrgghh!!! any way, its about making a group for our assgnmt. In a group, there should have 10 person...first, we have decide that these 10 person will be in our group and the other 2 person have to find another group..OKAiii..they AGREE...but i don't know why, after we send our name list to our lecturer, there something happen and seriuosly, it makes me hurt!!!and i makes a decision to leave that group and join other group. And one more time, i have to choose..take it or leave it...and I've choose to LEAVE it...  

     Lastly, it is also about make a group for assgmnt..but it is too hard for me to explain and write it at here..so, i just write it in my heart..it is make me hurt also...because, i think my decision to LEAVE that group is for my own and their good..so, that i will not get stress, tired..same with that...but i dont know why, this simple things had been complicated..oh my god..i don't know what is going on...

please..don't let me make a decision to "LEAVE" this semester...huh...so poor of me..
#astagfirullahalazim...Hasbunallah wa ni'malwakil...In Shaa Allah...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Just Say something...